Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Me & My "Selfie" Today

Good Wednesday, everyone! Yeah, it's cold and chilly, and sunny Wednesday here in Hampton Roads! How's yours in your area, my dear folks and friends? Hope and pray you're doing well.

Initially, or originally, Me & My Hobby was what I have had in mind as he title of this blog post. But when I learned about the word of the year, selfie, by the Oxford English Dictionary, I said yes, I'll use that word because basically, as you've noticed, all the photos here are all about "me" and myself. So, now, I tell you that today, similar to yesterday's weather that despite being so cold and chilly, breezy, but sunny, I went out and did what I have to do...and then, I went to the Navy Commissary and bought groceries to replenish our food supplies.

Well, here are my self-photographs for the sharing...Btw, don't call me narcissistic. I don't think so. I just wanted to use my camera and, of course, take photos of myself, etc., at times. And by sharing the photos to our dear folks and friends, on Facebook, most of the time, I feel good because they'll know that we're still alive and well, you know. Thank God. And, I thank you, too, my accidental readers of this blog, for reading/visiting it. Do appreciate it. Now, here's me...Enjoy!































  Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

No comments:

Post a Comment