Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Pictorial Me-Not Completely Bald-Headed, After All


Photographs and memories...of a kindred spirit-not completely bald-headed, after all! Thanks to all the generous and loving people who gave me the shirts I've used in the pictures below.
The pictures above were just taken today, in our master's bedroom (19Sept2012)
Me, in my church attire, taken in our family room (16Sept2012)
Me and my wife Freny, after participating Sunday Mass at St. Paul's. Taken inside our car parked in front of a Protestant church, while waiting for Tintin and her Aunt Rose (16Sept2012)

Me, ready to go out and take a walk around the neighborhood, taken in our dining room (13Sept2012) 
Me and my daughter Tintin, in our family room, showing off our shirts given to us by my bro-in-law Dennis from California (11Sept2012)
Me and my wife Freny, in our eat-in kitchen, getting ready to go to church (09Sept2012) 
Me and my wife Freny, taken at a Welcome Center in Northern Virginia, on going back home to Hampton Roads, after visiting our son Andrew in DC and Maryland (03Sept2012)
Hey folks and friends! Silly me to have this "what you see is what you get" attitude. I have no intention other than to share with and update you, my dear folks and friends, about me and a number of people in my family. Now, here's me these days, God! So, what can I say but welcome to see me through my photos herewith. Thank you. And have a nice day, everyone! may God bless us all, always!-chris a. quilpa, 19Sept2012

No comments:

Post a Comment