Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Praying the Luminous Mysteries of the Holy Rosary

Good Thursday, everyone! Hope and pray that we're all doing well. Thanks to God the Almighty!

First, I'd like to say that I just finished praying the Luminous Mysteries of the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, our Heavenly Mother and Mother of Jesus Christ, Our Savior. (It's Thursday, hence the Luminous Mysteries which are as follows: 1. The Baptism of Jesus in the River Jordan 2. The Wedding Feast at Cana 3. The Proclamation of the Kingdom of God 4. The transfiguration and 5. The Institution of the Eucharist.)

Here's the video that I used in praying along the rosary (while I was using the restroom in our Master's bedroom.) The video is from YouTube and, therefore, I'd say No copyright infringement intended. I thank YouTube and the uploader of the video. Thanks Google and Blogger, and Facebook, too.
Well, I have to stop here because I've  decided to take a walk this morning. (I just woke up my daughter Tintin so she can come with me. She didn't show any hesitancy so we'll go out and do some strolling around the neighborhood, while trying to enjoy the beauty of nature surrounding us. See you guys later. And thank you for your time with me.

This is all for now and until next time around. Take care and have a wonderful day, everyone! As always, May God bless us all!-chris a. quilpa, 27September2012

No comments:

Post a Comment