Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Reflections on Life (A Poem with A Video)

Good Saturday, everyone! I hope that you did have time to pray, thanking God, our Almighty Father, for being alive and well. I did. In fact, I (being a Catholic and trying to be a good follower of Jesus, Our Brother-Saviour and Redeemer) even prayed the Holy Rosary this morning following the video on YouTube on praying the rosary (it's Joyful Mystery for today, Saturday, and Monday). FYI: My wife was still sleeping when I was praying the rosary.

After my rosary, I listened to/watched the video, on YouTube, of Celine Dion and Andrea Boccelli singing The Prayer, while trying to read blog posts of a number of Catholic bloggers I've been reading/following. I happened to know today that it's the Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows, Mary. To her, I pray Mother Mary, pray for us all!

Afterwards, I came across this video uploaded by a certain olliegast, on YouTube. The video "Auf Wiedersehen Arno...Danke Konrad" was uploaded on 11September2012. Watching this video, I found myself contemplating about life. Here's what I've written today on my Composition Book and I don't mind sharing it with you, my dear folks and friends:

Reflections on Life
     1.       
out there
alone
among God's creation
you paddle your own
boat in the middle of nowhere
with vast ocean of blue
teeming with life (and questions)
you wonder
how you've come this far
with multitudes of people
you've met and connected
only to feel helpless
(in the end)
when you're alone
out there
among the crowd
in the wilderness
trying to find meaning
to a life of colors and wonders
in a world of uncertainty
out there
alone
among the clouds
floating, seemingly in sync
with the rhythm of life
and the laws of Nature.
     2.
flashback of the past
in black and white
and colored snapshots
reminding us of how we've lived
how we've managed to live our lives
with others.

as we continue 
our journey
along the way
changes and challenges abound
with corresponding blessings in life
that's fragile and fleeting.
-chris a. quilpa/15September2012     

Thanks Google and Blogger, and to YouTube and the uploader of the video I embedded with this blog post of mine.
Thank you, folks and friends, and other readers our there who happened to have read and liked my blog posts.
Unti next time around. Take care and have a nice weekend, everyone!-chris a. quilpa, 15Sept2012. 



No comments:

Post a Comment