Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

Praying and Reflecting on the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Holy Rosary

Good Friday, everyone! TGIF! Thanks to God It's Friday! That's right, man!Yeah, we're pretty sure we're looking forward to a wonderful weekend, aren't we? You betcha! Thank you, God. And thank you, Jesus!

An hour or so ago, I finished praying and reflecting on the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of our Savior Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Mother. Yes, I prayed the rosary along while I was using the restroom in our (Master's) bedroom. Here's the video I used while praying the rosary along.

Would you like to try to watch/and or listen to it and pray the rosary along, too? It takes only 20-21 minutes of your time, you know. It's just like listening or watching a TV show. But it's much more than that if you let yourself be in a state of meditation and relaxation, observing silence and moments of peace while letting the Holy Spirit or the Divine Power takes over you at the moment. What a feeling of relief isn't it? I do hope and pray that you felt something good from thinking about our Savior Jesus Christ while praying and meditating on the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Holy Rosary, which are: 1) The Agony in the Garden of Getsemany 2) The Scourging at the Pillar 3) The Crowning with Thorns 4) The Carrying of the Cross, and 5) The Crucifixion. These Mysteries are prayed on Tuesdays and Fridays, per our Catholic Church teaching and tradition.

Well, my dear folks and friends, after praying my rosary, I did read a couple of blog posts from a couple of Catholic bloggers (i.e. concordpastor.blogspot.com, abitadeacon.blogspot.com, marysaggies.blogspot.com) that I read or follow on a regular basis. I tell you this: reading theirs help inspire me to do something good in life and inform me or update me with what happened or what's going on around us. I learn something each day from reading their blogs. Thank you, God, for these people and I pray that you always give them good health and energy, and the insights and good judgement to continue writing and sharing their thoughts for others, like me. As you know, I always look forward to reading their blog posts everyday. In fact, I even try to share theirs to our Facebook friends. The articles/videos they wrote and shared are always informative and educational, like those that I read from publications like National Catholic Register, Ignatius Press, Our Sunday Visitor, Los Anegeles Times, etc.

Now, let me stop here. Until next time around. Take care and have a wonderful day and weekend, everyone! As always, I pray and praise the Lord, "May God bless us all!-chris a. quilpa, 28September2012


No comments:

Post a Comment